Send anything in a single email without having to worry about file size limits.
Use Outlook on the web to access email, contacts, calendars, and tasks from anywhere that you have Internet access.
You sign in to Outlook on the web differently depending on whether you are using it for personal or business use. See Sign in to Outlook on the Web to learn more.
- New email - Create a new email by selecting Add New.
- Folders pane - Includes a list of folders in your mailbox. Collapse the pane by selecting Folders at the top of the list. Expand and collapse folders in this view by selecting the triangle next to the folder names. Add folders by selecting + next to the top-level folder, or right-click an existing folder and select Create new folder.
- Search window -Type the name of a person to locate a contact or emails from that contact, or type text that you want to search for to find a particular message, and then select search icon.
- Inbox list - Displays how many messages there are in a conversation and how many are unread, or if there is an attachment, flag, or category associated with the messages. Select All in the upper right of the list to filter, sort, or choose how to view your emails (as messages or conversations).
- Reading pane - Displays messages or conversations that you select in the folders pane. Respond to any message in the conversation by selecting it and then selecting Reply. Print an email here by selecting theReply menu and then selecting Print.
To login please click on My MCBS