More than 150 teachers of the school’s higher and primary sections attended the session conducted on 13th January, 2018, 9 am to 12 noon. The session was interactive along with exercises. The feedback was overwhelming and encouraging. MCBS encourages it faculty members in community outreach.
- Learning outcomes of the workshop:
- Learn workable communication techniques while communicating with parents and students.
- Identify student learning methods and use suitable teaching methodology for enhanced learning experience of their students.
- Understand the combined effect of behavioural and capability aspects among their students and devise appropriate teaching techniques.
- Main topics covered: Modern communication techniques and student-based teaching techniques
- Main challenges discussed:
- How to effectively interact with students inside the classroom and with parents in the parent-teacher interaction.
- How to design effective teaching methods according to the learning styles of their students.