Being aware of the needs of the international community working in embassies and international organizations to learn and use Arabic, MCBS is offering Arabic language courses that are specially designed to respond to their needs and expectations. The courses are of different levels: elementary, intermediate and advanced.
1. Participants will have the ability to communicate in Arabic at the professional and social levels
2. They will be able to understand texts related to the diplomatic and international organizations fields
3. They will acquire vocabulary and terms related to diplomacy and media and use them accurately
4. Skills include reading, writing, speaking and listening.
5. Teaching and learning is supported by interactive exercises, presentations, speeches and simulations of meetings, interviews, and a variety of activities
Advantages of Studying at MCBS
1. Highly qualified and experienced instructor
2. Friendly atmosphere
3. Flexible schedule where you can choose your preferred class times
4. Convenient location in the heart of Muscat
About the Instructor
- Ms. Samia Montasser has over 26 years of experience in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers
- She was heading the Arabic Language Program at the United Nations, USA
- She taught Arabic to diplomats at the UN, Foreign Service Institute, State Department, The Ameri can University, School of Advanced International Studies “SAIS”, Johns Hopkins University, George Washington University, Middlebury College in Vermont.
- She obtained her degrees and qualifications in linguistics and translation at AlAzhar University and Cairo University, Egypt, Bath University, UK, and Georgetown University, USA