What we offer you?
- 3 month SAP training program at no cost to you (regular price is over $50,000);
- Monthly gross salary of OMR 380 during the training period;
- Specific curriculum based on current business and industry demand, including an overview of SAP ERP, the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform and various ERP-related business processes, as well as additional training on communication and presentation skills;
- Associate level Business Process Integration certification (TERP) enabling you to explore different SAP career paths and opportunities within our partner and customer ecosystem in Oman and beyond (i.e. services, presales, etc.);
- Associate level SAP Certification upon successful completion of the functional module.
- Introduction to the SAP Partner & Customer ecosystem at the end of the Program.
What we require from a candidate?
- Omani National;
- Bachelor’s Degree GPA not less than 2.5 or Diploma-level GPA not less than 3;
- Preferably educated in one of the following disciplines; Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Commerce or Engineering;
- Strong English language capability, preferably IELTS certified with minimum score of 7 or TOEFL with intermediate level for Reading and Listening and level Good for Speaking and Writing;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
What is the selection process?
A specific selection process will take place in Muscat to identify and certify the top talent who are demanding the best from their professional career. The half-day session will include an interview, assessment center, cognitive test and a personality profile assessment.
I want to apply - what should I do?
To register your application, please click the following link and apply with your CV in English; https://careercenter.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/rcfuix/flex_ui_ext/saperecruiting.html?jobId=E28C7F8C0DAA5DF1B85F005056B66A48
|Time Outline Activity||Duration||Start||Finish|
|Registration Period||8 days||We Apr 03, '13||We Apr 10, '13|
|Invitation of suitable candidates to Assessment Interviews||1 day||Sun Apr 13, '13||Sun Apr 13, '14|
|Assessment Interviews||3 days||Sun Apr 15, '13||Wed Apr 17, '13|
|Job offers to candidates||1 day||Sun Apr 21, '13||Sun Apr 21, 13'|
|Training Period||3 months||Sat Apr 27, '13||Sat Jul 20, '13|