All students must apply for registration on the prescribed form. Such registration is necessary within the dates specified on the academic calendar. Inquiries regarding registration should be directed to the Registrar's office.
- All students must apply for registration on the prescribed form stating the subjects selected for study during the semester. The last date for registration is posted in the Academic Calendar.
- Each student will choose the desired courses in consultation with the assigned Admissions Advisor and according to the requirements of his/her study plan.
- Each admitted student should fill a Registration Form and submit it to the Admissions Office.
- To confirm the registration process, the student has to pay at least 25% of his/her fees, and get the form stamped by the Accounts Department before submitting it to the Registration Office.
- To finalize the registration procedure all financial obligation forms must be completed, stating the mode of payments with the Accounts Department.
- Level 1 and Level 2 students will register only for English classes.
- At Level 3, students will register for English classes as well as (MATH 10) if they wish to pursue a degree program in this college.
- At Level 4, students will register for English classes as well as (MATH 20) and (COSC 10) if they wish to pursue a degree program in this college.
While in the Foundation Program, students will not take any credit classes.
Note: The program is designed to be completed in one and half Academic year (three academic semesters and one additional summer session).
Pre- Registration Period is mention in the Academic Calendar
Pre – Registration is a process where the students can select the courses they require for next the semester.
In order to Pre-Register the students have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Study your degree audit.
- Choose courses that are scheduled and required according to your semester plan.
- Meet your Academic Advisor for Academic guidance.
- Pay your fees in the Accounts Department or arrange with the Accounts Department and get your registration form stamped.
- Submit your registration form to the Registration Office.
Actual Registration period
During this period the students have to:
- Verify their Class Schedule from the College SIS. If they require any changes to be made they have to meet their advisor.
- Students who fail a course have to meet their respective advisors in order to make the required changes.
- Students who have not registered for any courses can register for available courses by meeting their advisor.
If a student clears all the courses he/she has taken during the current semester automatically, his/her registration will be confirmed.
A student will be allowed to attend classes only if he/she pays the tuition fee on or before the actual registration period.