All new students will take several examinations beginning with the English Proficiency Examination. As students progress through the program and other subjects are added like Mathematics and IT, students will take additional proficiency examinations to determine their levels of proficiency in these subjects. Based on the results of the English examination, students will be placed into Levels 1 to 4 of English and into the appropriate Mathematics and/or IT classes.
Students can also test out of all Foundation Program requirements and start academic classes on a full time basis.
- Students can take Math and IT placement tests twice only. The first attempt is free and the second attempt must be paid for starting from Fall 2019.
- Students can take both attempts during the same semester or different semesters.
- If a student fails a course, he/she can still take the Math/IT placement test once and it must be paid.
- Students can pay for the Math/IT placement test at the Accounts Department.
- Students must bring the payment receipt on the placement test day.
- Students should book for the placement test at least one day before the exam from Registration office.
- Students registered for ( MATH 10, MATH 20, MATH 21, COSC 10 ) are not allowed to book for the test until they check their final grades.
- Students should be at the placement test venue at least 15 minutes before the test.
- Practice questions paper for the placement tests are available at the registration office.
- Students Must provide “Civil ID” to be able to sit for the placemat test.
Mathematics and IT Placement Test (Semester 3 2019/2020)
|22nd of January, 2020
|23rd of January, 2020