|Academic Position||Associate professor|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business & Economics|
|Department / Unit||Finance, Accounting, and Economics|
|Office Location||General Faculty Office - Fourth Floor|
I finished Master Degree (with honours) in Finance and Credit, Dnipropetrovsk University of Economics and Law in 2001. I started working as a teacher in 2001 at the Department of Finance and Banking in Dnipropetrovsk University of Economics and at the same time I started my post-graduate studies in Finance. In 2005 I defended my PhD (Theme “Capital Management of the Enterprise under the Market Transformation of the Economy of Ukraine”) in Economic Sciences (finances, money turnover and credit). In 2006 I received Diploma of Associate Professor of Finance and Banking Department of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
From 2009 till 2010 I held a position of Director of International Finance Institute in Dnepropetrovsk University of Economics and Law (Ukraine). Also, I worked as Associate Professor in Department of Econometrics in WSB-NLU (Nowy Sącz, Poland) from 2006 till 2009. I taught Econometrics and Forecasting and Simulation for master degree students.
From 2011 till 2017 I worked Senior Staff Scientist in Department of Economic Theory of Institute for Economics and Forecasting, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences.
Till September of 2017 I am working Associate Professor of Business Department in MCBS, Oman.
Teaching / Training Interests
Courses Taught: Business Statistics / Econometrics, Financial Management, Research Methods, Personal Finance, International Finance, Forecasting and Simulation.
- Strategic group mapping of the private higher education institutions in Muscat governorate, sultanate of Oman. / A.Stalinska, O.Chorna // ACADEMICSERA 40th International Conference Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. – 2019. – P. 14-20. ISSN : 2347 – 9051
- Economic development of Sudan / O.Chorna, Saida Al-Naamani, Sundus Al-Maskari // Academic Review. № 2 (49). Dnipro: Alfred Nobel University. - 2018 – P. 90-100. ISSN 2074-5354
- Employment and unemployment institutes: current trends and challenges for Ukraine. Analytical Report / NAS of Ukraine; Institute of Economics and Forecasting. Sections 1.2, 3.2, 5.5, appendices. (С.40-49; P.91-104, P.216-224) - Kyiv, 2013. - 240 p.
- Financial Management / G.Kramarenko, O.Chorna – Kiev, 2009. – 520 pp.
- Financial Analysis / G.Kramarenko, O.Chorna – Kiev, 2008. – 386 pp.